Use these basic setup steps to get your Order Status & Actions plugin up and running.
Download and install the plugin
You will need to download the plugin ZIP file from your Downloads page. Once you’ve got the ZIP file, login to your WordPress site and then go to Plugins > Add New > Upload Plugin. Click on Choose File and locate the ZIP file you downloaded and click Open. Once it’s uploaded and activated, you are ready.
This is assuming you have WooCommerce already installed and activated.
Configure custom order status
- Once you’ve activated the plugin, go to WooCommerce > Settings > Order Statuses and you can view the configurations of the plugin.
- Click on Add Order Status at the footer of the table shown.
- There are instructions and tool tips for each field required as well as the other chapters in this documentation.
Global order status style
Choose out of a text based order status design or an icon based order status design. This will be applied to all statuses, including both default WooCommerce and custom order statuses.
- Go to WooCommerce > Settings > Order Statuses.
- Click on Status Settings and then choose Status Style out of text or icon.
- Click on Save Changes to apply this to the shop.