Set a default order status after successful transactions for each payment gateway.
Gateway status behvaiour
Shop managers can define what status should be given to the order based on the gateway or payment method used.
- To define the defaults, go to WooCommerce > Settings > Order Statuses > Gateway Status Behaviour.
- A table of payment gateways or methods available is presented along with a value you define.
- You can reset defaults clicking on Reset Defaults found in the footer of the table to the right.
Global triggering schedules
- You can define which days the triggers take place.
- Go to WooCommerce > Settings > Order Statuses > Status Settings > Trigger Options.
- Here you can check the days where trigger is disabled as well as specific days of the year using the calendar.