Permit what customers can and cannot do to the order when this status is assigned.
Paying for the order
- To give the option to the customer to pay for the order when this status is assigned to the order, go to the status page and check the box found under Customer > Pay Button.
- This will only display the pay button when this order status is assigned to the order.
- The customer must be logged in to view the pay button found under My Account > Orders.
This can be useful for credit based orders where a duration period is given for customer to pay.
- Some shop managers give the customer time to cancel the order. You can define whether this ability to cancel the order is allowed when the order is assigned to the custom status.
- To enable this feature, go to the status settings page and check box under Customer > Cancel Orders.
- The customer must be logged in to view the cancel button found under My Account > Orders.
We’ve included a feature where you can allow your customers to trigger a particular order status from their My Account page. This is useful if you require the customer to inform you of their status or progress of the order.
- To enable this feature, go to the status settings page of the status which you want the customer to have access to trigger.
- Check the box found under Customer > My Account.
- Select the conditions at which this trigger is shown to the customer. The conditions allowed are order statuses.
- Define the label of the button that is displayed on the My Account > Orders page.
- Validate the customers decision of triggering this status by presenting them with a confirmation dialogue box. Check the Confirmation Prompt to enable this.
- You can decide at which point in the order workflow a customer can leave a review for the products purchased.
- By default, product reviewing is disabled.
- If you would like to enable product reviewing, go to the settings for the order status to which you want to enable this for.
- Check the box found under Customer > Product Reviews.