Send orders to print as when an order status is assigned. This is done through the cloud using Google Cloud Print.
Add the web application
- To add the web application to the Google API console, click here. This will create the Client ID.
- Select Web Applications as type of application.
- Enter the Authorized Redirect URI displayed on the WooCommerce > Settings > Order Statuses > Printing Options page.
- Once you create the credential, you’ll be presented with your Client ID and Client Secret. Copy and paste these values in the fields under Printing Options (the Order Status & Actions Manager plugin).
- Click Save Changes to confirm the client ID and client secret.
Authenticate your site
- Once you entered the client ID and client secret, click Save Changes. You will then see the option to Authenticate Google Cloud Print button.
- Click this button and you will then be asked to sign in through your Google account to grant permission for your site to use Google Cloud Print.
- You will be redirected to the Printing Options page where you can see a list of printers available.
- You are now ready to print through the cloud.